Gym Rules and Regulations
- Suitable training attire is to be worn at all times.
- Mobile phones should not be used whilst training in the gym.
- Coats, bags, towels etc should not be taken into the gym area (where paper towels are available).
- Only drinks purchased at the premises should be taken into the gym.
- Valuables should be kept in the lockers (keys are available from reception).
- Sensible training technique, style and content should be followed according to advice given by Maximum Fitness Instructors.
- Other members should be respected and all weights, dumbbells, barbells and equipment used should be replaced or reset after use.